Thursday, November 19, 2009

Man is always bigger than the reponsibilities.

“Many a times I thought, why did god make me to get into a situation like this?
My silence told him a hundred times that I can face anything, any situation, any disappointment except this.
I prayed, wept and cried before him.
But he could not hear me. I mourned over my losses.
I mourned over the fact that I am a loser.
One more day has gone wasted n I haven’t moved a bit from where I was.
I thought God hates me. He doesn’t want to see me happy.”
All of us have this dark side inside us.
But I do have a brighter side too
Everyday when I wake up, I say to myself, “God has given me this day to win.”
You are not here to lose. You have to win.
So, use this day in a perfect way so that you could utilize every second of this day.
And at the end of the day prove urself as a winner.
Even if the the things didn’t go well and you got a failure, then use your failure in a constructive way.
Don’t get too disappointed by the setbacks.
If you ever think that you are under the burden of responsibilities, then you should always keep in mind that….
MAN IS ALWAYS BIGGER THAN THE RESPONSIBILITIES
So, go ahead and say loudly to urself….
“I’ll never give up,
I’ll never cry,
Let the destiny come,
Let it come and try,
I’ll keep on smiling,
And let the eyes to dry,
I won’t let anyone to see,
The tears in my eye……” anu.

No comments:

Post a Comment