Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hope!!!

"Never Deprive People Of Hope, It May Be Everything They Have"

I wana add one more point to it..Never deprive anyone of dreamz and hope...When everything is lost,hopes & dreamz keep us alive..You can find people who give you philosophical positive statements at tough times...You can also find them irritating at times just because they are not in your shoes. They can't understand your situation.They can be sympathetic to you but can't be empathetic.

But you know what frnds..these positive people are much better than those who try to kill your dreamz by offering negative statements.
Personally, I try my best to talk to the optimistic people at challenging times and if I don't get any suitable person...I prefer to rely on books..!!

I call it "challenging times" and not "Bad times"..because these times are actually not bad..they are challenging ones..
It's on you how to react to them..
How you prove yourself at failures...
How you feel when you don't get the things you truly deserve...
It's a challenge to be hopeful and dream again....
It's a challenge to stand up again after defeats...
Are you falling prey to negative thoughts such as jealousy, hatred, pessimism etc, after a setback, disappointment or some extremely hurting experience..??

"Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: You don't give up."
says, Anne Lamott!!


And if I talk about myself...

I may live,
Or I may die,
I may creep,
Or I may fly,
I may laugh,
Or I may cry,
Hopes are alive,
Hopes Never Die! :)


says Anu!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment