Sunday, March 21, 2010

Confused????

Sometimes we are so confused with our lives that we start questioning our existence.....
What am I doing?
Why I am doing this?
How could I react like this?
What do I really want in life?
What do I want just now?
How could anyone behave like this?
What can make me happy???
????????????????????????????????????????????

These are just a few question marks from the huge list of questions that remain unsolved in our minds but are not inactive.....they make you die every minute..every second...
When you are happy you wana cry,this confusion leads you nowhere.....


You want to escape the confusion
That you see before you.
I tell you, you will never be able
To escape the outer confusion
Unless and until
You have escaped the inner confusion.
And the inner confusion
Is your continuous doubt-indulgence.



I Don't know what to say...what to do...

This time wana remain silent ..go on to my hibernation period.....it is a wonder in itself..that an extremely talkative person like me remains silent sometimes...!! but its true...sometimes silence is the best answer to a million of question marks....!!!


Love,
Anubha!

No comments:

Post a Comment