Friday, March 12, 2010

If It's Going To Be, It's Up To Me!





"When the going gets tough,the tough get going. When the roads are rough, the Rough rise to the occasion.
They Win,
They Survive,
They Come out on Top."


Today I have pasted these lines on the wall of my room. I have done it many a times,if something touches my mind and heart and if I think that would be helpful for the lush garden of my mind, I write it on a piece of paper and paste it on my wall,from where I could see that just to entertain my mind with positive thoughts only..But that's not the point to be discussed here....

I wanna discuss something else.
Earlier I used to think that the people who are said to be "God's child" suffer the least.They get everything they need in hand.A God's Child is the blessed one. But when I actually saw the world around me, I found that a real God's child suffers the most but never feels down.He is like a PHOENIX BIRD, who knows how to fly again after being burned to ashes.God's children never take adversities as an excuse, rather they break the backbone of adversity that comes on their way and come out as better human beings...They are blessed with the adversities but they are the most blessed people.....They Just Keep on telling themselves that.......


If It's Going To Be, It's Up To Me!


Anubha!

No comments:

Post a Comment