Thursday, December 23, 2010

Allow Me To Sink With My Belief!!!


Many a times in life we confront a situation when nobody believes our thoughts.Our own loved ones put a question mark on our ideas and in turn question our existence.We want to do something but they want us to do something else which as per their view is more secure, is more comfortable and is more reliable. They have their own reasons to support what they say, We have just one thing- A Belief!!!!

I know only one thing-If there's something that runs through your soul and your heart believes in,then don't stop yourself and do it.....The maximum damage that can happen to you is- You may fail, but dear you will be answerable to yourself...Trust me dear, Nobody will respect your beliefs if you don't respect them.It's better to do and fail rather than doing nothing and creep....!!A certain amount of discomfort is indispensable.

You just need to say loudly to yourself-
I believe in my most stupid, silliest and impossible dream even when nobody supports me because at last it's me who will either swim or sink and no one else......!!!!!! I'll prefer to sink with my belief rather than to swim indifferently with your Ideas...The only favor you can do to me is-
Please Let Me Sink.........!!!!!



--Anubha!

No comments:

Post a Comment